Tor-compatible secure email systems

Total Privacy nosnoops at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 19 21:03:46 UTC 2006

Thank you very much, that will do the trick I think, but still; have to
get an email accout somewhere to put into it, to serv.
Then to use my standard ISP supplied account would spoil the idea with
anonymity and Tor usage, so the second trick will be to find an very
best to use free account for Thunderbird, upsignable without javascript
and cookies (the reason for not wanna have these, are the j thing may
do to much, and the c thing may collect the "Computer Name", I think).