Tor crashes ZoneAlarm

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 22:04:55 UTC 2006

That hasn't been my experience. I had not only told zone-alarm that the
executable couldn't access any network, but that it also couldn't allow DNS
resolving and it still tried to resolve zonelabs.com. Luckily because of my
network setup, it couldn't. The scary thing is that it doesn't obey it's
rules and it's closed-source so there's no way of knowing wether it's an
honest program or not.