Tor-compatible secure email systems

Total Privacy nosnoops at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 12 11:44:43 UTC 2006

Hello or-talkers!

I see your activity had gone up rapidly since last time.
Probably good, I suppose.

Well... what I´m up to right now, is looking for the very
ultimate secure email system that´s fully compatible with
Tor and don´t require cookies, javascript and other things
that somehow may be insecure in any way and may expose (or
collect) the real IP of the user.

Preferable it should be a webmail, offering full end-to-end
encryption (no open email storage at the server) and free
accounts sign up.

Once upon a time, the hushmail had it (however with Java
etc) but when I recently checked the site, they still want
javascript and now offer antivirus checks of the content.
How can that be possible if end-to-end encryption? Figure...

There are others (for example cyber-rights, safe-mail and
fastmail) but so far I´ve not discovered one that don´t
require javascript (at least when sign up) except fastmail,
who had been almost perfect if it not storage the emails
unencrypted.

About the usual garbage (hotmail, yahoo etc) I should not
even mention it here.

So, if anybody knows a webmail system that at least offer
SSL full sessions, not storage it in open (readable for any
snoops in the staff, or someone simple hacking the server),
not in any circumstances demand javascript or whorse, and
have a free account version, then please tell about it.

Thanks in advance!
"TP"