Tor Defense Fund...an idea.

Tim McCormack basalganglia at brainonfire.net
Mon Sep 11 00:32:22 UTC 2006

I'm new to the community, so I'm not very familiar with the history of
gov't-Tor interactions (though I can take a guess at the general
attitudes.)  However, I recall reading that some gov't organizations use
Tor for their own protection.  Don't they have a vested interest in
keeping it alive?

I'm just trying to determine if we can use the gov't against itself
somehow.  You know, take some of the burden of ourselves.

 - Tim McCormack
BrainOnFire.net