Protecting exit-nodes by GeoIP based policy

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 23:20:57 UTC 2006

What kind of policy did you have in mind in which the exit nodes would
detect  and base a decision on? From what i see, the only policy would
be  "determine  if  destination address is in same jurisdiction as tor
server, if so, deny, else ok."

This  doesn't sound like a bad idea, and I guess it could be client or
server implemented.

Regards,
 Arrakistor