Protecting exit-nodes by GeoIP based policy

numE numE at onionizer.de
Sun Sep 10 22:04:07 UTC 2006

This is a good idea.
I had nearly the same.

Maybe it could be solved even easier.
The server-config just needs an option to set "mycountry".

when establishing an onion-route the client should
simply choose an exitnode where mycountry is not equal
to the country of the server he wants to connect.

so.. exitnodes of country a will connect to targets in country b and c
and vice versa.

basically what you suggested, but forced.