confiscating middleman-tor-nodes

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Fri Sep 8 11:47:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

> Or, they are searching for hidden services. Perhaps there are nodes within tor
> that provide content that is unallowed in germany and they start confiscating
> all tor nodes and search for unallowed content. If so, some more of us will
> get troubles soon.
What?!?
How could be that justified? You can't legally search a random computer
without any suspicion of a crime.

> My personal opinion: I have no hidden service. I have no unallowed content at
> my host. It is allowed to run tor in germany. I will go on running a tor
> node. I tell anybody here to do so, too.
The real bullshit is that you can also have encrypted hard drive and
then a hidden service on it.

Could you give more information about that? Do you have some official
documents?

bye, Matej