confiscating middleman-tor-nodes

Peter Kornherr ibis at br-online.de
Fri Sep 8 10:17:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

wuschelpuschel (running an exit config) was busted either.

I called the Staatsanwaltschaft (public prosecutors authority) Konstanz
and the Landeskriminalamt (state Office of Criminal Investigation)
Baden-Wuerttemberg, there's a big thing happening at the moment, as they
had to have a *long* look at the list of busted computers to find mine.
Plus, the LKAs don't care about the small and simple stuff.

Both know about Tor and are hunting for traces. Didn't get more to know
via fone. We should be on the safe side, I guess there will be less
trouble than with the normal police/criminal investigators involved.

Good luck,
    Peter.