Let us know if Tor compiles with warnings

Anothony Georgeo anogeorgeo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 04:11:45 UTC 2006

Hey Nick,

What about my original offer?  Would you be willing to compile the Windows binaries for us?  I noticed Matt is back on his Vidalia tracker (he seemed to be away for a week or two), will he or Justin continue to build the binaries?

If they will not build the  Windows binaries any longer and you or Roger don't have the time can you find someone who will and you trust?

Thanks,