Tor not working

Spin Doctor nil.bitbucket at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:11:31 UTC 2006

Yes, that's the directory I'm referring to, and Privoxy is in there.

However, I believe I've discovered the problem, and it's something
that was overlooked by the developers: there's no torstartup.pkg
included in the installer for the latest version of Tor and Vidalia
bundle. But, if you go to the download page for "experts" and
download that package for OS X (Tor-0.1.1.24-tiger-ppc-Bundle.mpkg),
it is included, whereas Vidalia is not.

So I downloaded that package and installed it, and now everything
works as it did before.

--Spin Doctor