Tor not working

Spin Doctor nil.bitbucket at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:34:08 UTC 2006

Hmmm...then it's installed correctly and running, but I can't connect
to any site using it; I get the same 503 error page as before.

I'm not sure what else I can do. It was running perfectly on Sunday,
I haven't installed any new software or removed anything that might
be related to it, and everything else on my system runs the same. I
even tried uninstalling Torbutton and setting up the proxies manually
in Firefox, but that didn't work, either.

What else can I do? This is very frustrating.

--Spin Doctor