Tor not working

Spin Doctor nil.bitbucket at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:05:39 UTC 2006

Firefox displays the 503 error page, saying " This is Privoxy 3.0.3
on localhost (127.0.0.1), port 8118, enabled"

"Connect failed

Your request for http://foo@example.com could not be fulfilled,
because the connection to foo at example.com (127.0.0.1) could not be
established.

This is often a temporary failure, so you might just try again."

--Spin Doctor