Analyzing TOR-exitnodes for anomalies

bagelcat bagelcat at galgata.net
Fri Oct 6 20:26:52 UTC 2006

ok i have played now for more than an half hour with nonsense
domainnames. every time the connection goes through an exit node
located in texas, one time in the state new york and one time in
denver i have got the advertising page.

maybe it will be a nice test, that someone unsing the same ISP - and
in that case maybe the same dns-route - that one of this strange exit
nodes have will test what happened when the write a not registered url?

I have also got the advertising one or two times when I was
connecting to an exisiting page. But it seemes that nonsenses
domainames are a good way for testing cause you can reproduce the
advertising.

much fun
bernd