Analyzing TOR-exitnodes for anomalies

Claude LaFrenière climenole at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:24:17 UTC 2006

Hi  *M*   :

> How can I see which exit node is using?

Check this with Vidalia ...

> http://www.debian-administration.org/ was mutilated by exit node into
> something similar that you are reporting. Quite alarming trend.

Please let us remain calm like Norwegian sailors in the storm.

> I think that badly behaving exit nodes should be excluded automagically.
> How, I dont know =).

For the moment nothings prove that any exit nodes are responsibles for this.
We have to do somethings based on facts not fears...

I suggest, If the facts prove that some exit nodes are responsible, that we
keep them temporarely, instead of immediatly blocking them, and use them
as "guinea pig" to study their behaviour and prevent that kind of abuse in
the future.

Consider this as a laboratory experience with "cyber-rats" !  ;-)
Better than SETI at Home IMHO.

:)

--
Claude LaFrenière