Appeal for class-action lawsuit against connection data storage in Germany

Paul Syverson syverson at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Nov 30 19:17:50 UTC 2006

> I know, this topic will not be interesting to everyone but there are
> German users in this mailing list after all and I considered this to
> be important enough to let them know about it in case they haven't
> heard of this yet.

Everyone on the list is enriched by hearing about important relevant
issues, perhaps especially for things from beyond the US (and all the
more so for those of us in the US).

> http://www.anti1984.com/de/artikel/12.html
>
> Sorry, there's no English article for that so far since I wonder if
> it's interesting enough for non Germans? Feedback on this is welcomed. ;)

Google web page translation does an OK job. It won't win any awards
for prose, but one can generally understand what is being said.

aloha,
Paul
--
Paul Syverson                              ()  ascii ribbon campaign
Contact info at http://www.syverson.org/   /\  against html e-mail