Help! Tor With Maxthon Web Browser

David Vennik davidvennik at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:24:26 UTC 2006

tor.eff.org

i'm somewhat concerned about your intelligence and/or cognitive ability
being that you must have acquired the link to this mailing list and the tor
software itself through tor.eff.org. may i suggest you consult a
psychiatrist about attention deficit medication? kindly of course. I am of
course biased about this topic but missing this important information at
sites you clearly must have visited says you have issues. no offense but
seriously. dude. sort it.

oh, don't expect a warm reception to my suggestion that you have an
attentional disorder.

may i point out that even so recently as 1981 methamphetamine was commonly
available as a prescription drug in high purity and precise dosages.

anyway, that's my hobby horse. so of course i am ranting.

--
Freedom is the right to say 2+2=4