A different solution for anonymous browsing !

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 23:10:03 UTC 2006

The programs above come with docs and just google for "how to chain proxies"
or something of the like, there are hundreds of tutorials out there. For
chaining tor-proxychain-tor or something like that, open tor using
freecap/sockscap and have it proxy through another proxychaining program. If
you have multiple tor programs runnning, you will have to edit their listen
port.