Storage of connection data committed by law for Tor servers in Germany?

GeorgeDS georgeds at 1net.gr
Thu Nov 16 00:38:26 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 09:42, Enigma wrote:
> The English version of the article is now online at:
> http://www.anti1984.com/en/articles/7.html

So George Orwell was off by about 30 years; new guesstimate for the
arrival of 1984 is now 2014. I thought the European countries were way
ahead of the U.S. in privacy protection, but I suppose 9/11 changed
things there as much as in the U.S. Or more accurately was the excuse to
change things that many governments wanted to change anyhow. The masses
seem more concerned with "safety" than freedom or privacy, and likely to
back such government actions. If/when this law becomes final, hopefully
this list will be informed.

BTW Comcast has again cut off my Comcast email account access to this
list as of early last Thursday.

George Shaffer