Anonymous Blogging

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 16:32:38 UTC 2006

Also, it would be more logical instead of having this convoluted camera
setup (which can be defeated by editing the contents of the tape) to get a
very cheap laptop to do all your questionable work on. Then, you can always
have it with you to ensure that the data isn't modified. I would also like
to add that I read somewhere that the power fluctuations when the laptop
charger draws power from the wall can be read and turned into characters
(which is just as effective as a keylogger). You might also want to think
about using a faraday cage to protect from tempest attacks. Sound like
overkill, it is and most of these strategies are. My point here is that
there isn't a bulletproof way to keep your government from finding you. The
best suggestion I have is to find out about their abilities and always
change your security procedures so that they can't predict what you will do.
Best of luck comrade!