Anonymous Blogging

Total Privacy nosnoops at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 14 23:22:50 UTC 2006

That I don´t know, not my country. I may add that if anyone try
my advice of installing surveillance camera and hidden recorder
in the roof or floor, it´s very important to make the place
around clear, or else the equipment could get over heated and
put on a fire (IMHO that´s overkill for get rid of a keylogger).
The more air cirkulation, the better. If any isolation material
fill the space above roof or below floor, throw it out before
you put equipment there to make a few feet of free space around.

"Matthew MacGregor" <umgregor at globalnet.co.uk> said:
> Just an aside, in the UK, if an agency covertly installs a keylogger on
> your
> computer do you, legally at least because I'm going to do it anyway, have
> the right to remove it?

                          love email again