Help! Tor With Maxthon Web Browser

Vincent Ninefifty webmaster at ninefifty.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 10:22:00 UTC 2006

Sorry to butt in on other people's conversations.

3 Questions.

How do I configure Tor to work with Maxthon web browser?

Tor recently tried sending out email messages which my anti-virus
program kept spotting and I kept blocking.
Am I supposed to do that?

&

Is there a .exe program that I can use with my e-mail readers currently
Mozilla Thunderbird?

Hope I am in the right place for asking questions.

Vin...