Some legal trouble with TOR in France

Landorin Landorin at gmx.net
Sun May 14 00:45:19 UTC 2006

I'd say if you can register a server with the required data given you
can unregister it the same way imho. Just contact the adress for
registering.
Speaking of cloned hard drives and having his keys... that's where
"Truecrypt" kicks in. ;) Nicely encrypted files with hidden volumes
within the file. ;)

By the way, if you even want to melt the hardisk then you need to go
to the Mount Doom and drop it there, that's the safest way and since
you're already on it, that way you can make the Microsoft Tower of
Evil and its virtual armies collapse, too. ;) I doubt the normal
police has such good programs that survive melting and formating. ;)
In the end, it's up to you to decide what is necessary to trust your
hardisks again. Yet if I were the police I wouldn't waste my time on
someone who obviously had nothing to do with the crime, I'd rather
concentrate on finding criminals that can be traced back (and if they
listened to you then they know it's a waste of time in any case
because they can't track anyone back with your PC).

Sincerely,
Landorin

Anthony DiPierro schrieb:
> On 5/13/06, Ringo Kamens <2600denver at gmail.com> wrote:
>> He has a good point. They surely have a clone of your drive which
>> means they
>> have the private keys to the server which could destroy the user's
>> anonymity.
>>
> If I understand things correctly then the name of the node should be
> told to someone who can permanently take it out of the directory
> servers.  Is this possible/necessary?  Or does everyone have to add an
> excludenodes?
>
> Anthony

- --
Accelerate cancer research with your PC:
http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/curecancer.html

GPG key ID: 4096R/E9FD5518