Threats to anonymity set at and above the application layer; HTTP headers

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Sun May 21 14:08:07 UTC 2006

Why wouldn't a judge/jury go for that. Let's make this a more real-life
example. Somebody is murdered and a witness says they saw the suspect in a
green car. If the suspect doesn't have a green car, it certainly helps his
case. I see this as no different than any albi. It couldn't have been me
because I'm not on linux.