Speak of the Devil

Landorin Landorin at gmx.net
Fri May 19 09:33:29 UTC 2006

I agree to your posting except the following:

Eugen Leitl schrieb:

> Yes, you're being a good German here. Facilitating the totalitarian
>  takover, by cooperating instead of being difficult.

That was totally inappropriate and since then I wonder on what
prejudices you base your judgement on... I don't want an answer to
this since this isn't a flame board and shouldn't turn into one. Just
something for you to think about.
Also, if someone has a contrary position, one should talk to him in an
objective way and not the way you just did it. Otherwise don't be
surprised if people who believe more control leads to more security
won't even listen to you.
As said, do not respond to this, just think about it.

--
Accelerate cancer research with your PC:
http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/curecancer.html

GPG key ID: 4096R/E9FD5518