Error 403

Eduardo Costa Lisboa eduardo.linux at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:06:47 UTC 2006

Hi all. I am using tor 0.1.0.17 for Ubuntu (Breezy) with
FascistFirewall option turned on and am having the following error:

--
[warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): Received http status code
403 ("Forbidden") from server '84.41.143.100'. Failing.

Does anyone know what may it be? I have 403 error for every single
host I try to access (ie: at each tor start). And this particular one
asks for a password when in access, which is probably the cause of the
problem. If so, does anyone know how to handle that?

Thanks in advance,

--
Eduardo Costa Lisboa