Firefox through Tor

Lasse Øverlier tor at zone.no
Mon May 8 03:24:18 UTC 2006

Hi Eric,

Yes, I am sure about that. When I start up Firefox I get the current IP
from ipid.shat.net and the status line tells me that I am using a remote
squid-proxy. When I press reload I get the proxy's IP address.

Same thing happens when I close Firefox and start up again so cache
should have been proxy now... It looks to be a sync problem with the
enabling of foxyproxy and the use of the home-page upon startup.

I am using an updated Dapper with Firefox 1.5.0.2

Best of luck with the testing! This is not a problem for me now that I
know about it, but it should not be there :)

 - Lasse