Tor 0.1.1.19-rc is out
arma at mit.edu
Sun May 7 08:46:07 UTC 2006
This is the fifth and final release candidate for the 0.1.1.x series.
Please let us know if you find bugs -- if there are no huge problems,
this will turn into the real release.
(As of this mail, the new win32 bundle isn't linked to yet -- I'm hoping
to start linking to the bundle that includes Vidalia rather than TorCP,
since TorCP will soon be obsolete.)
Changes in version 0.1.1.19-rc - 2006-05-03
o Minor bugs:
- Regenerate our local descriptor if it's dirty and we try to use
it locally (e.g. if it changes during reachability detection).
- If we setconf our ORPort to 0, we continued to listen on the
old ORPort and receive connections.
- Avoid a second warning about machine/limits.h on Debian
- Be willing to add our own routerinfo into the routerlist.
Now authorities will include themselves in their directories
- Stop trying to upload rendezvous descriptors to every
directory authority: only try the v1 authorities.
- Servers no longer complain when they think they're not
registered with the directory authorities. There were too many
- Backport dist-rpm changes so rpms can be built without errors.
- Implement an option, VirtualAddrMask, to set which addresses
get handed out in response to mapaddress requests. This works
around a bug in tsocks where 127.0.0.0/8 is never socksified.
More information about the tor-talk