cenzorship

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Tue May 16 12:28:05 UTC 2006

Supply does not equal demand with child porn. Regardless if people
WATCH cp, the creators will still be making it and children will still
be "violated". What you have to consider is that lots of the kids
(especially above 12) are doing it willfully with webcams etc. In
addition, there have been plenty of examples where children and adults
have been in loving relationships and that sex helped them. For some
reason, sex is a very taboo topic in this country and until we remove
the taboo, it will be very difficult to talk honestly about it. In
addition, lots of cp "victims" are brainswashes into thinking what
happened was wrong. For lots of rape (non CP) victims, the worst part
is the guilt or responsibility they feel for the incident and how
"outcast" they feel from society. Let's face it. The earth isn't flat,
the earth isn't the center of the universe, etc. It's time to put the
old morals that aren't based on proof/logic where they belong, in the
trash!