Some legal trouble with TOR in France +

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Tue May 16 03:06:07 UTC 2006

I agree with you that LE is wasting way to much money watching
viewers. It's like chasing down people who use illegal drugs when
there's a concaine farm right next to the police station. They're
merely using it as a fear tactic "nobody who is involved in pedophilia
is safe" but it's just a joke. (Similar to how RIAA is suing
filesharers)