Some legal trouble with TOR in France

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 01:58:59 UTC 2006

Mike,

I don't have the time to respond to all the points of your email except
the first/

Federal Contempt of Court
http://www.bafirm.com/articles/federalcontempt.html

"Although there is no statutory maximum limit regulating the amount of
time a contemnor can be ordered to spend in confinement (United States
v. Carpenter, 91 F.3d 1282, 1283 (9th Cir. 1996)), the requirement that
a jury trial be granted in criminal contempt cases involving sentences
over six months in jail acts as a check on this power." 67-79

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_of_Investigatory_Powers_Act_2000