debug.log

Agent0013 0013.agent0013 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:24:08 UTC 2006

Sorry, I am running on Fedora Core 3, so I compiled the sorce as I didn't
see a binary for that one.
I may have found the files. I have deleted the /var/log/message and
/var/log/secret logs and the disk usages is back down to 37% like it
normally is. I have also changed the torrc file to send logs to /dev/null to
stop this from happening again.