insert mail

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Fri Mar 3 22:23:19 UTC 2006

What if he locked it down to connections from 127.0.0.1 and port
forwarded to himself with SSH, creating a loopback? That would seem to
be the easiest thing for me to think of, assuming you can conf postfix
to connect via ssh to your local tor proxy (should be easy right?).
Alternatively, if you want to do mixmaster, Cotse.net produces a cool
front-end that you could install called
Mixweb(http://www.cotse.net/privacytools.html). It is a cgi front-end
for mixmatster for regular e-mail (and blogs if your software supports
that) and usenet posts for those weirdos out there that still actually
use it ;). I tried installing it on my SuSE 10 box and wasn't able to
get it to work, but maybe you're better...

~Andrew