(FWD) Re: Update: Torbutton 1.0.1

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sat Mar 18 21:07:07 UTC 2006

[And here's another couple of good FAQ questions. -RD]

----- Forwarded message from owner-or-talk at freehaven.net -----

Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:55:42 -0800
From: "Justin Patrin" <papercrane at gmail.com>
To: or-talk at freehaven.net
Subject: Re: Update: Torbutton 1.0.1

On 3/18/06, Scott Squires <squires at zargon.hobbesnet.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 03:20:03PM -0500, y0himba wrote:
> > Thank you!  I like this best out of all the proxy tools because it is
> > simple and direct.  I hope you don't over burden it with a lot of
> > options as it develops.
>
> I'm glad you like it.  I consider Torbutton to be feature-complete.
> Future releases will be limited to bugfixes, compatibility with future
> firefox versions, and additional language translations.

Quick question....how the heck do I use it? All I see is enable and
disable. Does it automatically run its own tor client? How do I set up
the client to connect to?

--
Justin Patrin

----- End forwarded message -----