DNS leak check

Agent0013 0013.agent0013 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:10:16 UTC 2006

I was wondering how you check that your DNS requests are not being leaked. I
have setup tor as a server on my Linux box at home and have just now got
privoxy running on the same server. I ssh into that server from my computer
at work and tunnel the connection into privoxy then into tor. Where would I
look to find the dns request and where it is being routed? How can I make
sure that privoxy is doing it's job in hiding the dns request. The
connection I have not looks exactly the same as before I had privoxy
installed and was just using tor.

Thanks,
Agent0013