Vidalia

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:21:10 UTC 2006

I have to say that the torcp doesn't seem at all unstable in the windows xp
home service pack one world. Despite reassurances, I still have doubts about
the true intentions of vidalia but it could be that my paranoia has gotten
the best of me. Look at it this way:

1. Implemented into tor without any previous notice
2. The server browsing software on their site is called trac
3. There is an unexplained QT symbol in the about menu
4. Either they changed this or I can't find it. It said created by and then
had a suspicious name like watchwear or something.
I will personally audit the source code for this to satisfy my paranoia and
I'll report back.
Ringo