setting up port forwarding for tor server

Landorin Landorin at gmx.net
Thu Jun 29 21:11:45 UTC 2006

Hi Rouslan,

As far as I know, when using the default ports at least you need is port
80 and 443, at least that's what used as the two default ports (dirport
and orport). From what I know, as a middlenode you only will need 80 and
443 but I'm not completely sure. I only forwarded these ports (had 21
mapped anyway) and the Tor server ran fine.

Sincerely,
Landorin

--
Accelerate cancer research with your PC: http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/curecancer.html