Vidalia on OS X

Yaron Y. Goland yaron at goland.org
Thu Jun 15 16:07:21 UTC 2006

When the new Tor package was released I saw that it said there were
problems with Vidalia on OS X so I waited until the dot release went
out that removed that warning and installed. Tor is running just fine
on my OS X box but whenever I open Vidalia it can't seem to figure
out that Tor is already running and instead tries to start it which
of course fails because it's already running and thus the localhost
Tor port isn't available. If I want to use Vidalia on OS X do I have
to figure out how to disable Tor's auto-start?

	Thanks,

			Yaron