Torrc configurator

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:47:12 UTC 2006

tor_user,

I think questions 1 & 2 & 11 would be confusing to someone who
needs to use the configurator. To them I think they would
want to be a client or server so perhaps change question
1 & 2 & 11 to combine them:

a) client (donate bandwidth, use tor)
b) man in the middle (donate bandwidth, don't use tor)
c) server (donate bandwidth & IP address, use tor by default)

I would also try to incorporate a port checker, to tell them
if the port is Tx/Rxing correctly or is firewalled/unreachable.

You may also want to add logging options.

Steve