Tor Leaking

Simon Callow simoncallow68 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 18:42:14 UTC 2006

I'm not sure as I only had a quick look but all that
maths under janography lost me.  I couldn't find
anything in the table of contents.  I think the page
where I found it was just suggesting things to blog
about.  Anyway I emailed them and asked for an
explanation.

Simon

http://nearlyperfectprivacy.blogspot.com/2006/04/in-depth-just-over-horizon.html