Sending mail through TOR/Socks

4non ym0us nospam.anonymous at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:07:42 UTC 2006

On 7/17/06, Florian Reitmeir <florian at reitmeir.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://tor.eff.org/faq-abuse.html.en
> in short Tor is really the wrong tool to send anonymous mails, maybe
> mixmaster is want you want.

I'm aware of this and believe that it's a lot easier to convince my
webhost, if it comes down to it, to not block TOR exit nodes which
many does not appear to be accepting SMTP anyway, compared to if my
IPs are being used for massive spammage.

Furthermore, I've got pretty much a authoritarian/autocratic
government pretending to be democratic here so I'm not taking any
chances of being made an public example of "abetting illegal
commercial spamming" than I already have. The few ISPs are basically
commercial extensions of the government and getting my account banned
from one effectively leaves me with pretty much no choices.