Tor & dynamic dns

gabrix gabrix at gabrix.ath.cx
Fri Jul 7 17:29:40 UTC 2006

On the gateway machine where tor is set as a middle exit policy i have
to manually set the ipaddress cause the pubblic interface eth0 is
connected to a router (2 gateways for my lan) .Tor doesn't manage to
resolve gabrix.ath.cx which is my FQDN.
Apparently Linuxbox eth0 should have the pubblic ip my lan is so configured:
[router netgear]---[linuxboxTOR]---[switch]---[serverWWW]-[serverMAIL]
Help!