Carciofo - The vegetable sister of Tor in the Netsukuku realm

gabrix gabrix at gabrix.ath.cx
Fri Jul 21 00:54:49 UTC 2006

Alpt wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> You might be interested in Carciofo:
> http://lab.dyne.org/Ntk_carciofo
>
> It is an extension of the Netsukuku protocol to enable strong anonymity in the
> Netsukuku network (see http://netsukuku.freaknet.org ).
>
> It is similar to Tor and it may be possible to implement it starting from the
> Tor code. The idea is to let Carciofo communicate to the Netsukuku daemon
> (ntkd) through its API.
>
> Moreover it will be interesting to see how Carciofo would apply on the
> Internet with the help of Viphilama ( http://lab.dyne.org/Ntk_viphilama ),
> which is currently under development.
>
> We'd like to hear your thoughts about it. Right now, Carciofo is just a nice
> idea, but if developed well, it would be really interesting.
>
> If you'd like starting to implement Carciofo on your own, just do it, for now
> we are working on other parts of the Netsukuku protocol, so we won't touch
> Carciofo for a while.
>

> Happy hacking,
>
> Cya ^_^

Hi
It's a little time i 'm running a website.
It's still under development so most of the insides are still provvisory
but the general idea is to concentrate on
freesoftware,privacy,anonymity,underground networks ecc.
I will start advertise carciofo on my website so let me know of any news
and i would like a sort of forum or chat where i can post questions
about tor and family ....
I'm implementing a tor middle node and i would like also netsukuku but i
get errors in the ./configure i hope you answer , ciao !