TOR log question

force44 at Safe-mail.net force44 at Safe-mail.net
Tue Jan 31 08:43:15 UTC 2006

Yes I installed from the last available release (alpha)

I am running XP-SP2, updated,

These error happen now less often than with the previous releases, but
happen sometimes.

The DIR and the files ARE there!

Currently the cached-routers.new is 15 ko, from 10 minutes ago,
BUT I got an error message that this file couldn't be stored on the
disk, 40 minutes ago!

Same for cached-routers, size is about 1300 ko.

Thank you!