Website with explanation for tor service?

Michael Holstein michael.holstein at csuohio.edu
Fri Feb 10 14:16:48 UTC 2006

You should be able to follow the instructions under :

http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#ServerForFirewalledClients

and add this to your apache config :

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
        ProxyPass /tor/ http://localhost:9030/tor/
        ProxyPassReverse /tor/ http://localhost:9030/tor/
    </IfModule>

To pass the TOR traffic on port 80. Then just configure a default
website that says what you want about TOR.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein CISSP GCIA
Cleveland State University