TOS flags

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Sun Feb 5 18:12:58 UTC 2006

This is interesting. What TOS code are you using? 92? Also, perhaps
there are some other network tweaks we could implement. To make it easy,
perhaps there could be  a way to have Tor or a tor init script tweak the
stack vars, then return them to the defaults (if user desires) when the
tor process shuts down. I know a lot about TCP/IP optimization, so I can
help with this if there's interest.
~A