Running a Tor exit node on an academic network?

Dan Treiman dtreiman at mac.com
Fri Feb 3 03:07:30 UTC 2006

First off, congratulations on getting approval.
I'll take you up on that offer; if you wouldn't mind sending me a
copy of the proposal.  I've been running a tor server on my campus
network for a semester (without permission) and I've been lucky that
the IT folks haven't noticed yet :-).  But it would be a much better
solution to just go legit - its about time I started looking into that.

	thanks,
	-Dan Treiman