Free SSh access that allows port forwarding

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Sun Feb 26 03:29:20 UTC 2006

Very cool I'll check this out. In addition, Ultimate-Anonymity.com
provides good services for cheap prices as well. They provide much of
the same services, but it differs a bit. There's a one-time 29.95 fee,
and they also do snail-mail remailing which has come in handy several times.

BTW, how would I go about port forwarding such that when a client tries
to connect to port 9050 or 9030 on that ssh server, it redirects to
those ports on my local box over here? I know the commands for getting
my data to go in and out from this end, but I don't know how to do a
"firewall-style" port forward via secure shell. Any help with this would
be most appreciated, and if it works I'll certainly pass along the
results and documentation to everyone.

Thanks,
Andrew