Free SSh access that allows port forwarding

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Sun Feb 26 00:07:55 UTC 2006

    I was planning on doing some testing to see what the performance
would be like for tunneling tor over a remote SSh connection to allow
users to connect to my server though this WAN firewall. Unfortunately,
it looks like my SSh server back home is not responding, and no one
there of course knows how to fix that. Thus, I'll need to find a third
party SSh host that will allow me to forward the appropriate ports. I
have an sdf.lonestar.org and a silenceisdefeat.org account, but neither
seem to allow port forwarding.
    Does anyone on this list happen to know of a very cheap or ideally
free service that I could use? Perhaps someone wants to make a deal of
some sort?

Thanks,
Andrew
Proud Tor Paypal supporter!