Anonymity questions

nosnoops at fastmail.fm nosnoops at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 23 21:31:41 UTC 2006

Well, to be honest, I did´nt really believe that NSA would botter
with the average "secret surfers". They are out for the big lunatics,
them who did the demolision work at WTC for example. If somebody
(just by mistake) download some cracks, or (by accident for sure)
happen to get a new movie "for free" or something like that, they
probably don´t give a sh*t about, if they see it. Or what you think?

As for my case, it´s just about soft anarchismus on a private level
(not out to crunching the world). My business, my private emails etc.
Hope none of you either is that type of guys the NSA looking after...

Anyway, for the best security, I suggest the in on EU, out on USA or
the other way around should be the safest against end point spyes.
However, that´s in my opinion and like I previously stated, I´m none
IT expertize.