Anonymity questions

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Wed Feb 22 19:12:06 UTC 2006

Wouldn't that make it even more insanely slow and inconsitent than it is
already? Also, unless you're doing either just one host's connections or
a large group of connections, it doesn't seem to make sense. If it's 2-5
hosts or something, it doesn't seem like it would have a very good
security/resources ratio.

~A